Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: WTC bombing 1993

WTC bombing 1993 17 Aug 2009 20:19 #260

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The World Trade Center Attacks in Perspective

On October 27, 1993 the New York Times revealed that the FBI were in a much better position than previously known regarding events leading up to that year’s February 26 bombing of the World Trade Center’s north tower.1 The story broke thanks to the hundreds of hours of secret recordings made by FBI informer Emad A. Salem of conversations he had with FBI personnel.

Emad A. Salem, a former lieutenant colonel in the Egyptian army, arrived in the United States in 1988 and soon began working for the FBI as an informant.2 Initially Salem was assigned the task of infiltrating the Russian Mafia in New York City, focusing on the crime organization’s links to the KGB.3 In mid-June of 1992 Salem had penetrated the group responsible for the bombing of the World Trade Center. The group was having difficulties with securing remote bomb detonators (the need for more than one detonator was due to the terrorist’s plans to bomb other targets besides the World Trade Center), so Salem offered to build the bombs for them. Interestingly, not only was the bomb for the World Trade Center built by Salem, but built under the supervision of the FBI and the D.A., according to tape recordings Salem made secretly of conversations between him and his FBI handlers:

"Salem: Okay. Alright. I don't think it was. If that's what you think guys, fine, but I don't think that because we was start already building the bomb which is went off in the World Trade Center. It was built by supervising supervision from the Bureau and the D.A. and we was all informed about it and we know that the bomb start to be built. By who? By your confidential informant. What a wonderful, great case!

Anticev: Well."4

Anticev is FBI Special Agent John Anticev, one of Salem’s Bureau contacts before and after the WTC bombing. Anticef’s response of "Well" is confirmation that what Salem has just said in reference to the bomb being a product of the FBI is true.5

This is quite an eye raising admission; that the bomb that tore the North Tower’s basement apart was built by the FBI! Hold on. Here is where the story raises both eyebrows. The FBI had agreed to substitute harmless powder in the bomb, but then changed their minds and provided a real bomb, and then failed to follow the terrorists and catch them in the act of attempting to destroy the North Tower:

"He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor. "He requested to make me to testify and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."6

The tapes even recount that Salem had given the FBI the day and time for the delivery of the bomb:

"You were informed. Everything is ready. The day and the time. Boom. Lock them up and that's that. That's why I feel so bad."7

However there’s more that Salem claims he told the FBI about the bombing. He provided the actual location of the bombing:

"I told you so, that this is one of the targets," Mr. Salem says. "You forgot. You have your papers. Go back to it. World Trade Center, Empire State Building, Grand Central. Times Square."8

"I looked over my notes," one of the agents, John Anticev, says. "I didn't see anything about a target." To this, Detective Napoli, says: "I was there also. I don't remember you saying target."9

Now the FBI never contradicted Salem in the tapes saying he didn’t provide them with the day and time for the delivery of the bomb to the terrorists, just the targets. Even if Salem was confused about providing the targets to the FBI, the fact remains that the FBI did not follow the terrorists to the World Trade Center's north tower on February 26th when they knew that the terrorists were in the possession of a real bomb. A bomb the FBI gave the terrorists! Why?

The Reagan and Bush I administrations wanted Congress to pass anti-terror legislation with unconstitutional provisions that included the "resurrection of guilt by association, association as grounds for exclusion or deportation, the ban on supporting lawful activities of groups labeled terrorist, the use of secret evidence, and the empowerment of the Secretary of State to designate groups as terrorist organizations, without judicial or congressional review."10 The legislation languished in Congress, with both Democrat and Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee questioning the need for such drastic legislation.11 Not even the 1993 WTC bombing was a good enough reason to convince Congress to pass the ‘anti-terror’ legislation (only six were killed). However the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995 changed the political atmosphere on this issue (168 were killed). The next year the anti-terror legislation became law.

In the Murrah Federal Building bombing incident it is known that there were two other bombs located in the building that were larger than the initial bomb that exploded. This news was suppressed by the national media, but managed to leak out through the local media in Oklahoma City.12 The unexploded bombs are not to be confused with the TOW antitank missile that was revealed seven years after the incident to have been found during the Murrah Federal Building rescue operations.13 Since the two bombs found were said by the authorities to be larger than the first that exploded, then one of those bombs could not have been a TOW missile, since a TOW missile would not come anywhere close to destroying one-third of the Murrah Federal Building. Furthermore, the Oklahoma City media reported authorities saying two bombs larger than the first were found, not one bomb with less destructive power than the bomb that went off. The FBI also refused the testimonies of 22 eyewitnesses that contradicted the official narrative of the Oklahoma City bombing.14

What we have then beginning in the early 1990s is a pattern of FBI malfeasance in both the 1993 WTC bombing and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. The question is how far does this malfeasance go? Could the bombings actually have been FBI operations carried out by proxy groups? What would be the motive for such actions? The ramming through of unconstitutional ‘anti-terror’ legislation by Congress is in itself not an answer. If elements within the FBI were being used to set off bombs in the 1990s to compel Congress into passing anti-terror legislation, the same question still stands: Why?

The answer lies in what happened in 1991. Remember that year? 1991 should bring immediately to mind a pivotal event from that year: the supposed collapse of the USSR. Why do I say supposed? Because the USSR did not collapse in December 1991, it fractured itself for strategic deception purposes only. The USSR is still around, though no one talks about it.15 That is why ‘former’ communists continue to be ‘elected’ as the chief executives of the ‘former’ Soviet republics, including ex-KGB officer Vladimir Putin. This alternative view of Russia’s true identity accounts for the recent "Cold War" rhetoric between the United States and Russia, and belies the real motive behind the United States’ intention to deploy elements of the US strategic missile defense system in Poland.16

The 1993 WTC bombing, the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the bombings of the American embassies in Africa in 1998, the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen and finally the 9/11 attacks were all false-flag operations setting the stage for the encirclement of the USSR and their ally the Peoples Republic of China. Because certain elements inside and outside of the government wish to maintain a strong, offensive-capable military presence in the world to counter the still present USSR, a series of self-inflicted violent actions were committed right after the ‘collapse’ of the USSR in 1991 to:

1. allow the government greater latitude in its surveillance and incarceration powers at home; and

2. create a new false enemy abroad (Al Queada) as a cover for the war that still exists between the West and the USSR.

While a strong military offensive capability is necessary to protect the Republic, murdering innocent civilians to implement a foreign policy objective is treason, as is sending abroad a large percentage of our military personnel to far off isolated areas where they can be easily surrounded and destroyed by our enemies when our enemies are ready to pounce. No wonder then that the so-called neo-cons that infested the Bush II administration were called the "crazies in the basement" before they took power in 2001. Will the new administration in Washington, D. C. bring a change to America’s foreign policy, and bring our military forces home to protect the Republic? As long as the real reason for the so-called War on Terror is shrouded in a veil of official silence, the foreign policy of Bush II will continue unabated, leaving America insecure at home.

I now direct the reader’s attention back to FBI Special Agent John Anticev. Due to his smashing performance five years earlier in the 1993 WTC bombing incident, Anticev was assigned to investigate the 1998 American embassy bombings in Africa!17

1.www.nytimes.com/1993/10/28/nyregion/tape...st.html?pagewanted=1

www.nytimes.com/1993/10/27/nyregion/tape...and-fbi-at-odds.html

2.www.nytimes.com/1993/10/28/nyregion/tape...st.html?pagewanted=1

3.Washington Post, 8/26/1993 www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=emad_salem

4.freethoughtmanifesto.blogspot.com/2007/0...tc-bombing-1993.html

or listen to the recording between Emad Salem and FBI SA John Anticev (fast forward to 3:00 minutes):

www.liveleak.com/view?i=e88_1192741655

5.As a matter of fact, Salem got SA Anticef to affirm on tape that Salem never falsified information: freethoughtmanifesto.blogspot.com/2007/0...tc-bombing-1993.html

or listen to the recording between Emad Salem and FBI SA John Anticev (fast forward to 7:10 minutes):

www.liveleak.com/view?i=e88_1192741655

6.query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=...spon=&pagewanted=all

7.www.nytimes.com/1993/10/27/nyregion/tape...and-fbi-at-odds.html

8.www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient...n+Anticev%2C+says%2E

9. Ibid.

10.www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/PAplndbefore.html

11.www.globalissues.org/Geopolitics/MiddleE...errorInUSA/USAPA.asp

12.www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMrYeMTXifc&feature=related

13.www.okcbombing.net/News%20Articles/missile_murrah.htm

14.www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22842

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22874

15. Golitsyn, Anatoliy. New Lies for Old. Dodd, Mead. 1984

(www.amazon.com/New-Lies-for- Old/dp/0962664618/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243158204&sr=1-2);

and by the same author:

The Perestroika Deception: Memoranda to the Central Intelligence Agency. Edward Harle Limited; 2nd edition. 1998

(www.amazon.com/Perestroika-Deception-Memoranda-Central- Intelligence/dp/189979803X/ref=pd_sim_b_1).

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=19793

16.www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europ...oy-Patriot-missiles- to-Poland.html

17.archives.cnn.com/20

deanjackson60.googlepages.com/theworldtr...ttacksinperspective2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: WTC bombing 1993 26 Aug 2009 19:33 #293

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
1993 News report showing FBI involvement in WTC Bombing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ_vthqcRNs

Aw: WTC bombing 1993 29 Sep 2009 18:06 #352

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
INFO-Thread:

1993 World Trader Center Bombing, NYTIMES 10/28/93

z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=39

Aw: WTC bombing 1993 27 Aug 2010 16:45 #730

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
J. A. Calhoun on the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing

In this video, Joseph Calhoun, a researcher who has worked on projects including the Oscar-winning “The Panama Deception,” gives a lecture and displays rare television news footage concerning the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing. Many have seen documentary evidence about the impossibilities and peculiarities of the official 9/11 story but data on the WTC ’93 Bombing has been much harder to come by.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4483176722142697274#
  • Page:
Moderators: Red Dwarf, Sitting-Bull
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds