Tue01052016

Last update07:36:08 PM

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Freudian Slip of the Tongue?

Aw: Freudian Slip of the Tongue? 20 Jun 2010 22:28 #655

Interessant, aber nicht stichhaltig. Das Fragezeichen steht insofern zurecht. Es gibt bessere Details zu recherchieren als simple Sprachdeutungen. Zur Weglassung der BBC ist zu sagen, daß sich die Medien der Beobachtung durch Truther und jene, die sich auf jede "Meldung" stürzen, bewußt sind. Hier geht es um deren Seriösität.
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2010 22:29 by msm-observer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Freudian Slip of the Tongue? 30 Jun 2010 20:32 #658

• Harry_B
  • Expert Boarder
Eine Freudsche Fehlleistung oder andere falsche Wortwahl kann vorkommen, besonders bei Bush, aber ich habe noch keine psychologische oder sonstige Erklärung für seinen wiederholten Bericht gefunden, dass er gesehen hat, wie das erste Flugzeug in den ersten Turm geflogen ist:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUXglJU2w6U

Hier ist ein ausführlicherer Auszug:
President Bush has stated on two occasions that he saw a plane hit World Trade Center 1:
Occasion 1:
President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
[CNN, Aired December 4, 2001]

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

Occasion 2:
President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California
[whitehouse.gov, January 5, 2002]

"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..." [whitehouse.gov]
Das Problem mit den obigen Aussagen besteht darin, dass es vom Einschlag des ersten Flugzeugs keine (bekannte) Live-Übertragung gab. Das Video davon ist erst aufgetaucht, NACHDEM das zweite Flugzeug in den zweiten Turm eingeschlagen war.

Aw: Freudian Slip of the Tongue? 01 Jul 2010 21:27 #659

Das ist eine völlig berechtigte ungeklärte Frage. B)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds